Seoladh stiúideo léiriúcháin nua, úrscothach Fíbín Media go hoifigiúil mí na Nollag 2022. Tá an stiúideo nua i gcroílár Chonamara, ar an Tulaigh i gCo. Na Gaillimhe. Má tá úsáid agat dó, nó má tá tuilleadh eolas uait, seol ríomhphost chuig firstname.lastname@example.org nó cuir glaoch orainn ag 091 505855. Fíbín Media officially opened their newly built, state of the art production studio in December 2022. The Fíbín Media studio, located in Tully, Connemara has hosted many productions to date and is available to rent throughout the year. For more information call 091 505 855.
Tá stiúideo soghluaiste taifeadta le ligean ar cíos ag Meangadh Fíbín. Má tá úsáid agat dó, nó má tá tuilleadh eolas uait, seol ríomhphost chuig email@example.com nó cuir glaoch orainn ag 091 505855. Fíbín Media has a mobile recording studio available to rent. If you would like to rent the studio or require further information please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 091 505855
Stiúdeó Fíbín / Fíbín TV Studio
- 130 méadar cearnach atá sa spás urláir
- Oifigí léiriúcháin
- Seomra smididh
- Seomra glas
- Meascadh físe (oifig an stiúrthóra)
Fíbín TV Studio
- The 130 sq. meters of studio floor space
- Production offices
- Make-up room
- Green room
- Kitchen facilities
- Vision mixing (director’s room)
Stiúideo Taifeadta Fuaime Soghluaiste / Mobile Recording Studio
Stiúideo & Seomra Stiúrtha
- Tá an stiúideo Fuaimdhíonach
- X2 Scáileán Acer LCD d’athsheinm
- 2 X Rode NT1-A micreafón
- Neumann TLM micreafón2
- 2X seinhieser cluasáin
- Sé deasc meascthóra
- Apple I Mac 2018
- Scarlett 212 3rd gen interfaceSSL
- Uirlisí Avid Pro
- Focal shape Callaire stiúideo
Studio & Control Room
- X2 Acer LCD screen do playback,
- 2 Rode NT1-A microphones
- Neumann TLM Microphone
- 2 seinhieser headphones
- SSL Six desktop mixer
- Apple I Mac 2018
- Scarlett 212 3rd gen interface
- Avid Pro tools
- Focal shape Studio speakers
Fíbín Media is committed to the ESG principles.
- Fíbín Media is situated on four acres of land which we allow to grow wild, and we have sown wildflower seeds in the past two years. We are currently investigating solar power but our curent heat and electricity are sourced through Energia who operate Ireland’s biggest wind farm and provide 100% green electricity. We also are engaged with and support the native wild brown bee and have invested in a hive for conservation of same.
- Each production commissioned by TG4 is registered with Albert.org and has its carbon footprint calculated and audited by the Albert Calculator program. This drives behaviours in production such as not allowing single plastic bottles and cups on set as well as recycling sets between productions. We also have a no paper policy on set and only print scripts when asked by certain members of the cast/crew.
- We are committed to a sustainable future and with this in mind we are members on the DPP sustainable future in media program and in October 2022 we were approved to recieve the Green Start programme run by Enterprise Ireland/Údarás an Gaeltachta.
- Fíbín Media supports the local community when it can. For instance, we sponsor the under 13 football team, and have supported other local events. We are very proud of the community and we are very active in pulling the community together when we can.
- For our employees we believe in a fair wage and have started a pension plan for them to plan for the future. We have monthly meetings with everyone on the team to keep them aware of what we are doing as a company so that they would be informed but also give them an opportunity to air any issues that they may have. They can of course do this with a member of senor staff if required at any time. Fíbín Media is proud to say it’s an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all employees whenever possible.
- We have a very open policy when it comes to funding as much (97%) of our work are Public/Government contracts. Each project is audited by the broadcaster and sometimes external auditors. We are compliant in all tax and legal issues around our business and the management has various advisors it draws upon when it needs to.